SHIPPING TO PHILIPPINES
Shipping to Philippines is one of the many shipping lanes of ShipGo. ShipGo also provides shipping services to Philippines. Philippines comprises of many islands and lies deep in the South East Asia. Philippines is considered to be an emerging, newly industralised country that will turn towards a growing economy based on services and manufacturing. Shipping to Philippines is growing and evolving quickly. Philippines Manila port is the largest shipping gateway to the country and it is expanding it’s facilities at a fast pace. To comply with Philippines’s import laws for Shipping to Philippines, please contact ShipGo. For reference to Shipping to Philippines‘s regulations, you are advised to contact Philippines Customs.
Shipping to Philippines Import Guidelines
To facilitate a smooth shipping process, please take note of the following guidelines, rules and regulations. Restricted items Shipping to Philippines and importing into Philippines are not allowed. This will include prohibited items like:-
- Alcohol beverages
- Counterfeit currency
- Dangerous/Hazardous goods
- Endangered animal products Eg. Ivory, Furs
- Firearms and explosive items
- Human corpses or body parts, cremated human remains
- Illegal drugs Eg. Marijuana
- Infectious Animals/Plants
- Perishable food materials within few months or requiring refrigeration
- Political propaganda materials
The above list is not exhaustive. Items that are prohibited by any law, statue or regulations are strictly not allowed. Any doubts and enquiries about your items Shipping to Philippines, please contact our ShipGo staff directly. Our staff will guide you along the way for a safe shipping journey.
Shipping to Philippines Restricted items:
- Items that may cause injury to personnel handling the cargo
- Items that may damage other cargo
- Items that require special permit or license
- Packages that contain leaking liquid
- Packages that omit odor
Please do not ship items that can jeopardise the cargo itself or other cargo as mentioned above. ShipGo submits the relevant shipments to Philippines authority and regulatory agencies. It is the sender’s responsibility to provide the correct and necessary documentation. Any shipments that are held by the customs may delay the shipping process.
For Air Freight, all standard prohibited air freight items are strictly not allowed. All air freight standard procedures are to be followed.
Contact us today for a quotation!