SHIPPING TO BRUNEI
Shipping to Brunei is one of the shipping lanes of ShipGo. Brunei is a state completely surrounded by Sarawak, Malaysia. It lies on the same island being split between Malaysia and Indonesia. Along the South China Sea coastline, there is Brunei’s Muara port. Brunei has a vision of expanding Pulau Muara port into a global trade port. This will further enhance Shipping to Brunei. Brunei customs, import duty and regulations have to be followed strictly. Contact ShipGo to find out whether you can ship your items to Brunei. For reference to Shipping to Brunei’s regulations, you are advised to contact Brunei Customs.
Shipping to Brunei Import Guidelines
To facilitate a smooth shipping process, please take note of the following guidelines, rules and regulations. Restricted items Shipping to Brunei and importing into Brunei are not allowed. This will include prohibited items like:-
- Alcohol beverages
- Counterfeit currency
- Dangerous/Hazardous goods
- Endangered animal products Eg. Ivory, Furs
- Firearms and explosive items
- Human corpses or body parts, cremated human remains
- Illegal drugs Eg. Marijuana
- Infectious Animals/Plants
- Live cattle and birds
- Perishable food materials within few months or requiring refrigeration
- Political propaganda materials
- Radioactive materials
The above list is not exhaustive. Items that are prohibited by any law, statue or regulations are strictly not allowed. Any doubts and enquiries about your items Shipping to Brunei, please contact our ShipGo staff directly. Our staff will guide you along the way for a safe shipping journey.
Shipping to Brunei Restricted items:
- Items that may cause injury to personnel handling the cargo
- Items that may damage other cargo
- Items that require special permit or license
- Packages that contain leaking liquid
- Packages that omit odor
Please do not ship items that can jeopardise the cargo itself or other cargo as mentioned above. ShipGo submits the relevant shipments to Brunei authority and regulatory agencies. It is the sender’s responsibility to provide the correct and necessary documentation. Any shipments that are held by the customs may delay the shipping process.
For Air Freight, all standard prohibited air freight items are strictly not allowed. All air freight standard procedures are to be followed.
Contact us today for a quotation!